1.Start on our adoptable animals pages. You can view all of our adoptable dogs and cats right now. Be sure to use the filters to help you find the perfect fit.
2. Fill out an adoption application. Once it is approved, you will be notified.
3. After apporval, come to 100 Capital St. and finalize your adoption.
* Adoption fees for our animals vary so please contact our adoption desk at 561-747-5311 ext. 2 for more information.
What is the Adoption Process Like?
The first step is to either browse through our website or come visit our Jupiter location to find your future pet. Then, we’ll ask you to complete an application that we will carefully review. During this time you will have a meet and greet! Once your application is approved and fully processed, we will finalize the adoption. You will go home that day with your new pet and with all the resources you’ll need to help your new pet transition from shelter life to their forever home.
What Do Adoption Fees Cover?
Our adoption fee includes:
- Micro-chipped for permanent identification
- Current with vaccinations
- Committed, ongoing resource for you and your pet!
What Happens After I adopt a Pet?
Once the adoption process is finalized, each Furry Friend is examined by a Furry Friends’ veterinarian. After you take your new pet home, we encourage you to continue your pet’s future veterinary care with our clinic as your support allows us to continue our not-for-profit’s mission. Plus we deliver locally-renowned veterinary care at affordable prices!