1.Start on our “Adoptable Animals” page. You can view all of our adoptable dogs and cats avaiable right now, as the page updates in live time. Be sure to use the filters to help you find the perfect fit.
2. Fill out an adoption application. * This does not HOLD the animal for you.
3. After filling out an application, come to the location the animal is currently residing (call if you are unsure) and fall in love.
* Adoption fees for our animals vary so please contact our adoption desk at 561-747-5311 ext. 2 for more information.
What is the Adoption Process Like?
The first step is to either browse through our website or come visit our Jupiter location to find your future pet. Then, we’ll ask you to complete an application and conduct a meet and greet! Once your application is fully processed, we will finalize the adoption. You will go home that day with your new pet and with all the resources you’ll need to help your new pet transition from shelter life to their forever home. You can walk our kennels 7 days a week. The majority of our cats free roam; therefore, you can meet several at once.
What Do Adoption Fees Cover?
Our adoption fee includes:
- Micro-chipped for permanent identification
- Current with vaccinations
- Sample of food
- Cats go home with sample litter
- Committed, ongoing resource for you and your pet!
We sell leashes, collars, and cat carriers at the time of adoption.
What Happens After I adopt a Pet?
After you take your new pet home, we encourage you to continue your pet’s future veterinary care with our clinic as your support allows us to continue our not-for-profit’s mission. Your first visit is free! Plus we deliver locally-renowned veterinary care at affordable prices.